Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hulk Fists

Tonight after watching 3 episodes of Felicity with my girl gang, we sat around and chatted for a bit. All of a sudden, Jane was running for the back door to get something out of the cabinet and before I knew it, this was happening.

What you're really missing out on by just seeing pictures is the sound that these fists make when you hit them against something.



And just when you thought that they were going to make up...


WHAM!
Thanks girls - hulk fist sales are now going to go through the roof.

4 comments:

Maunderer said...

Hanging with a gang is NOT safe.

S&F Seminario said...

Stephanie,
SO glad you found us! You haven't aged a day. I'm glad to see you're still so fun and spunky and good. We'd love to see you again!

Erica said...

i SO love these girls! i'm happy you're in their neighborhood to take blog worthy documentation pics!

Camie said...

I know Jane. She lived in DC and we shared a house in duck one year. Tell her I said hello. You are making me what to move to San Fran.