Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Just That

I've been having a hard time thinking of things to say lately on here. Today I opened up a new blog post to write and then it just sat there staring at me for a few hours. Nothing ever was written and no topics were coming to mind. But don't you worry - I have thought of a few things. In fact, they are apologies.
I'm sorry:

1. To Jane who has heard TMI lately.
2. To Andrea who got a ticket tonight when I invited her over to have birthday cake - for her own birthday. I'm a lazy friend. I suck big time.
3. To everyone who saw me last Tuesday. I saw a picture of me tonight from last week and I thought "I wonder why she cropped the picture??" and then I thought "yeah maybe I was accidentally having a wardrobe malfunction." woops.

I leave for Duck Beach tomorrow night. The only things that I have left to do are get a mani/pedi and do my laundry/pack. I can't wait for the good times at Duck to begin. Oh - and by the way, who do you think is going to win American Idol tonight???? I've definitely got my suspicions. Not that it was obvious or anything tonight who Simon wants to win...ha!

2 comments:

Andie said...

Ha! It was totally worth it.

Beverly B. said...

Have fun on your trip.