Monday, May 19, 2008

I Wish I Would Have Gotten A Hot Dog Too

This weekend was full of good things. On Friday, I went to my friend's art exhibit at Herbst Pavillion over at Fort Mason. He just received his MFA in painting from the San Francisco Art Institute. If you want to check out his website click here. I really loved his work - and maybe one of you out there will love it so much that you will want to buy it. Way to go, my friend.

On Saturday I went hiking with some girlfriends. This picture is pretty unflattering, but I'm willing to put it up here for you. The hike was great - the weather was perfect and the company was fantastic too. On Sunday the weather FINALLY cooled off in the city, and I headed down south for dinner with some friends - we even played a little badminton before it got dark out. It was a great way to end a great weekend. Only 4 more days until I leave for the Outer Banks - I can't wait!

No comments: