Monday, June 30, 2008

Amazing Friends. I Have Them.

This weekend was really really great. I spent my Friday evening with some amazing friends at the lds temple in Oakland - there are definitely some wonderful memories from that evening. Andrea reuniting with the man who delivered her (as in when she was born) was definitely one of them.

On Saturday morning I went with some other amazing friends down to Raging Waters in San Jose. I even got a season pass. That's right, folks. Yours truly got a season pass to Raging Waters at the ripe old age of 26. I guess there is a first time for everything, even if you are about 20 years late getting on the bandwagon. The beautiful thing about San Jose is that while it was foggy and cold in San Francisco all day on Saturday, it was 80 degrees in San Jose and I got a tan while playing in the water all day long. Can't beat it. I finished off the night by playing cards at home with my friends.

Sunday was no different - church was great and afterwards, Kristine and I went to dinner at the Frat House. We played Rook, Nerts, and even finished off the evening with a little Britney Spears on Singstar. Today, I just feel grateful for ...you guessed it: amazing friends. And only a few more days until I get to hang out with some friends that I've known as long as I was knee-high to a grasshopper. So while the picture below is from Duck Beach, it illustrates the point pretty well.

What I'm feeling today: Love.

No comments: