Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rooftop Adventures

Yesterday was Colin's birthday, so a few of us gathered on the roof of his building for a little party. I wish you could see the scenery behind us - good thing that Rebecca was showing off her muscles for you so that there is some exciting scenery. Minus the pretty fountain, the view was basically like this. So pretty!

And since it was Collin's birthday afterall, here is a picture of Collin AND my roommates! I've kinda been holding out on that one for some unknown reason. Maybe its because they are so beautiful and nice and talented that I didn't want you to start liking them more than me.

Please notice that it is July 1st today and last night we were wearing coats, scarves, gloves, etc. Nothing like a summer outdoor birthday party in San Francisco! Happy Birthday, Collin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That view is fantastic! I will gladly trade you matching scarf and gloves for 101 and no AC. :o)

xox