Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm An Orphan

My parents left today to spend their summer in Mallorca again. Not that I live close to them or anything right now, but its always weird knowing that they are so far away, just hanging out in the Mediterranean without me. At least this summer my mom's cell phone should be working, so I won't have to yell at my computer use Skype to talk to them. Sometimes, my life seems really weird. Who really has parents who take off every summer to go live on an island? oh yeah.... mine.

What did you all do when your parents left town while you were growing up? Throw crazy parties? Get into all sorts of trouble? This summer while my parents are out of the country, I'm going to go on lots of vacations. Oh. Wait. Well, I didn't have a trip planned in June that required a plane ticket, so I just took care of that. Summer of madness, here I come!

2 comments:

MonteLDS said...

My parents are going to Amsterdam, in The Netherlands for a week.

Then when they get back they are working on getting mission papers in to go to Spain for two years.

Both times leaving me home alone. No trouble, no wild parties, just being reserved and waiting till my parents get back home

Erica said...

have fun in dc lady!