Monday, June 2, 2008

When Church Is Early, You Can Get So Much More Done

On Sunday after church I drove down to Capitola to spend the day with Silvia and Justin. It was so great to visit with them and just spend some quality time together.

My top 10 of the day were:

10. Justin's awesome homemade limeade.
9. All the food Silvia made was yum-o. (hey - if I look like Rachel Ray, I might as well talk like her)
8. Watching a cheesy girl movie while Silvia plucked my eyebrows.
7. Getting an awesome 10 minute back/neck massage from Silvia.
6. Riding the beach cruisers down to Capitola beach.
5. Sitting on a bench at the beach and talking for an hour or so in the sun.


4. Playing Guitar Hero
3. Eating brigadero
2. Berry shortcake dessert. yum!


1. Eating more brigadero.

Thanks for the good times, McLeods! You are both so great!

No comments: