Monday, July 28, 2008

And You Think You Know Someone

Last week I spent some time with my family who lives in the area since we had some out-of-town relatives visiting for a few days. It was great as usual to spend time with them and especially my grandmother. For those of you who know me personally, you probably either know my grandma and have laughed with her before, or you've heard me talk about how amazing she is. Seriously - what is not to love about this woman? Doesn't she look like the sweetest thing ever?

Well, that's what I thought too; and then I got the following picture from my aunt - this was taken Saturday I believe. This is my 94 year old Mormon grandmother whose picture is in the dictionary next to the word "decorum". I have no words for this picture. If you have words for it, I'd like to hear them in the comments.

And with that, I bid you a Happy Monday.

3 comments:

Andie said...

Even more awesome than I had imagined.

Beverly B. said...

I'm so confused by this picture. Why is she wearing that and what is she doing besides laughing? She looks great for 94. I hope I look that good at 94.

Aaron and Jacque said...

"Hey everyone... look at my fancy new britches!"