Friday, July 25, 2008

Caption Contest Already Won

I just had to post this. My coworker sent me this picture the other day that he had found on my facebook page and ever-so-lovingly put a caption on it. I wasn't exactly thrilled about the caption, so I just deleted it. Not that I was offended, I just didn't really think it was funny. I mean - was the bird saying "Kill Me" because I was petting it, or was the bird saying "Kill Me" because thousands of people had been petting it during the day? I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

After chatting with my coworker about the picture and why I didn't think it was funny, I got the following picture in my inbox. I must admit - I got a good laugh out of it.

Thanks for the laugh, Eric. Have a great weekend, everyone. I'm off to Orange County for a bridal shower tomorrow and good times will be had, I'm sure.

No comments: