Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Excuse Me; Are You A Model?

Have any of you looked at July's Real Simple magazine yet? My coworker/BFF Rebekah had a full page spread! Of course her "before" picture looks nothing like her in real life - she ALWAYS looks great and fabulous, but doesn't she look amazing in this picture? I tore out her page and asked her to sign it for me so that I could put it up on my cubical wall - it says "Big Hug, Little Kiss - Rebekah." And in case you're wondering, she did get flown to New York for a few days for the photo shoot and she did get to keep the clothes.

2 comments:

Karen Hopkins said...

Wow! I went right over and checked out my Real Simple! You have such a fun life. I love it. Karen (Mike's mom!) I am going to call you when I find your phone number again.

Audrey said...

I have a subscription to Real Simple- I remember looking at that section before we left for Idaho!