Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why I'm Always Tired

Don't I look sassy? My bangs pretty much look awesome in this picture. Too bad they never do that in real life.

The other night I went to a "Back to School" party for some of my girlfriends who are moving away to go back to school for real. I had my roommate help me rat my hair and I threw on a cute outfit with the glasses that I rarely wear and wha-la! I was ready to be a BWOC again. Right. As if I ever was one.

I sure am glad that I'm not in school anymore - just the thought of summer almost coming to an end with August coming up on us makes me depressed. I'm much happier these days holding down a real job and having the flexibility to take my vacation when I want to. Speaking of vacation, I realized today that I won't be taking any for a while. I was just looking at my schedule for the coming weekends. I've listed what is in my planner for every consecutive weekend until January.
  • 3 more days of bootcamp for me. yikes.
  • Wedding in Seattle this weekend.
  • 5 days in Las Vegas for work - sleep not included.
  • Bridesmaid time in San Diego (#9 baby!) - and I can't wait for this wedding. Seriously.
  • Emergency Preparedness Fair AND Lake Tahoe with friends. All in 1 weekend? Can it be possible?
  • Pajaro Dunes with friends for Labor Day.
  • My birthday weekend. Who knows what it will entail - but I'm sure it will tire me.
  • San Francisco Mid-Singles Conference
  • Roommate's wedding
  • Annual trip to DC
  • General Conference weekend
  • Trip to Utah for Daniel's blessing and Riley's baptism
  • Nike Women's Half Marathon - when am I going to train for this???
  • {1 weekend off}
  • Two weekends in Atlanta for work
  • {1 weekend off}
  • Two weekends in Costa Rica for Thanksgiving with the fam
  • Holiday Party at work - as I'm one of the people in charge, there is stress involved.
  • And then I'm home for Christmas (!!!) 2 weeks later and the day after Christmas, I fly to Paris for 9 days.
For real, I have 4 weekends free until January. Anyone up for a nap?

4 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Very Sassy. Great picture. Your bangs do look awesome.

I'm booked through January too but my schedule is almost they same everday and not nearly as exciting. I would love nap too.

Debsie Doodle said...

roommate's wedding?!?!

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks awesome. Use a round brush on those bangs and they'll look like that every day girl. See you in two weeks!!

C. Leah said...

That is a cute picture of you, Stephanie! :)

My schedule is busy too...but like Beverly said, not nearly as exciting!
That's awesome you get to travel as much as you do-esp going to all those cities!! (I'm a wee bit jealous!)