Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!

Because today is all about me - as if it ever isn't here on my blog....I'm going to make a list of my favorite things from this week:
  • Pajaro Dunes - all of these people were great. Everyone was super chill and fun to hang out with. And especially at a time when I need more friends in the Bay Area, it was perfect.
  • 90210. I'm not sure if I loved it because I loved the original, but yeah -other than being kinda weird with Brenda and Kelly hanging out with Nat from the Peach Pit, good stuff.
  • I bought these and they make me really happy. You can find out how I plan on using them by watching this video made by Emily. Watching it is making my laugh really hard.
  • My training schedule for my race with Team in Training is going well. If you'd like to donate towards my running cause, click here.
  • Andrea designed the party invitation for this weekend and I love it. So here you go:
Here's to another great year!

6 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Happy Birthday! I Love You!

Camie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Amy said...

Okay, that is the coolest invitation;I love it! And underwater spoons?!? Brilliant! Duck Beach looks so fun, kinda makes me miss SF. Happy, happy birthday!

Heather said...

Happy Birfday to yoooooooo!

Glady said...

happy birthday miss stephanie!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy (slightly belated) Birthday darling!!

xox