Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Monday

My home computer is going to have a facelift later tonight, so pictures from my birthday will have to wait for another day. My birthday was great and I received many well wishes from those I love. So thanks if you fall into that category! My coworkers surprised me with a birthday party which was great and although I know we do it for everyone else, I was totally not expecting it. Ice cream sandwiches and cupcakes! Woohoo!

Last night I hung out with Jane and watched a little Drop Dead Gorgeous. I'm just glad that Jane appreciated the humor as not everyone does.

At about 8pm, the fog started rolling in, which after a week of hot weather, is always welcome by me. Living in the tundra of San Francisco for 3 years (The Presidio) acclimatized me a little more than I thought. Moving to the Mission has done wonders for my lack of vitamin D, but sheesh! Cool it down a little, will ya?

I have a few goals for this year, but maybe I'll save those for a later post. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Mrs. Case said...

So, like, Ohmigawsh! Did you marry Harold? He seemed to really dig you! From the beginning of the story it seemed like he was going to flake on you. Great story!