Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In Which You See My Hair Transform AND Hear About My Friend

One of the best things for me about traveling is that I am able to see my friends who live around the country. With the trip that I've been on this week, I've really been able to take advantage of my location. Rumor has it at my office that I have a guy in every city, but the truth of the matter is that my friends just keep moving to cool locations and I can't help but hang out with them when I have the chance. Brent is one of those people that I see everywhere.

Though we met almost 10 years ago when he lived in Charlotte for the summer, we became friends at Duck Beach back in 2006. Wow - check out my hair!

That November we hung out in Las Vegas for a few days while I was there for work - we even saw Blue Man Group together. Ah, good times.

We've seen each other at Duck for the past few years now, but a few weeks ago, we cruised the Bay together during the Mid-Singles conference in San Francisco.

And last night we dined on the opposite coast in Baltimore. Brent is finishing up his residency in Baltimore and though I make it out to the east coast fairly regularly, we've never met up on his turf. Right now I'm only about an hour away from Baltimore, so we decided to get together for dinner at the Inner Harbor - PLUS, why have I never been to Baltimore?

I love being with good friends and having good times. Bring on tonight! I tell you what - the fun doesn't stop around here very often, does it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous, Steph! I love reading your blog.

Justin and Silvia said...

Hey Zundel !!! I love you last post, you are so pretty!!! I miss you a lot. Can't wait to see you!!!
Love
Silvia

Erica said...

love love love b-town! and fun for brent to meet up w/ ya!

Audrey said...

I'm sorry we ended up living too far from Baltimore to see you! But we'll be in California for like 8 weeks this spring at Aunt Louise's. Maybe we can hang out some weekend while we're there.