Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last Night in Virginia

Well, I'm back from my East Coast "tour." I squeezed every second that I could into my 5 days there and last night I went out with a bang. I met up with 4 of my dear friends who live in Virginia and I have to say that 2 hours with them just wasn't enough. They are all just so wondreful - I probably see them more consistently than a lot of friends that I have, but I still wish I could see them more. I was introduced to a wonderful restaurant called Carlyle and seriously - do yourself a favor and go if you haven't already. It really was amazing.


So - I finally got home this evening to find some lovely bills waiting for me and on top of that, I left my ipod in my rental car. I didn't really blog about my rental car craziness this week, but let's just hope that I get it back after all the Budget Rental Car Drama. Eek! The good news is that I'm finally a Medallion flyer on Delta...(yay!)....and that I'm off to party with my San Francisco friends momentarily. Welcome home to me!

1 comment:

House of Smiths said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair! You are HOTT! (yes, with 2 "t's") I love it!
Shelley