Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More motivation to dye my hair

Today I got the following picture from one of my college roommates:

It isn't abnormal for me to get photos like this. In fact, they are a regular occurrence. I'm not saying that I don't love it. In fact, I love that my friends keep me in the loop of their lives; it means a lot to me that they still think of me. Really, I just want my future potential kids to be friends with my friend's kids (AND my sister's!). At this rate, my friend's kids will be babysitting mine. I'm not at the stage where my friends are getting married anymore. Yes - I go to weddings often, but most of my really close friends are busy repopulating the earth.

I've heard recently that females who wear pink get asked out on more dates. And I'm no idiot - I know that blondes do too. You can try and fight me on this, but I live with two blondes. They do have more fun AND get asked on more dates. haha. Looks like I'm getting my hair done AND going on a shopping spree. Stay tuned for an update on that.

2 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Sounds like fun. I can't wait for pictures.

Camie said...

That's it, I'm making a hair appointment and going shopping. We'll compare notes.