Monday, September 22, 2008

My New Boyfriend

This weekend I flew into DC then proceeded to rent a car and spend $100 in tolls to get to New York. Well, maybe $100 is exaggerating. $50 would be closer to the truth. I will never complain about the $6 Golden Gate Bridge toll ever again. I'm so glad I went though. Upon my arrival, my friend Scott plotted out an 8 mile run for me that went here:

And then went back across here:


All in all, I ran 9.5 miles. Oops. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I got a little lost around Canal Street in Manhattan, but I bought a few fake purses and some live chickens and then ran home. Ok - not really, but I did run down Canal and it was very annoying. Just because I did it doesn't mean that you should try it at home. My 24 hours in Brooklyn was really nice - very chill and it was great to spend time with Scott.

Tonight before I drove back to DC, we went on a nice walk through Prospect Park. At the risk of putting up a horrible picture of myself on the internet (as if I haven't done it before...) I give you Stephanie and Scott:

Here's an action shot of Scott. I call it "What is she doing now...''

And without further nonsense, I'd like to introduce you all to the new love of my life. I know that we just met yesterday, but his name is Winston. And I am in love. I realize that he looks like he's shy in this picture, but really, he's just playing coy. He adores me.

I just checked into my hotel in Maryland, so I am signing off and wishing you all a wonderful week.

zundel out

4 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Hey... your friend looks just like Doogie Howser MD.! What a hottie...Sweet!
Shelley Smith

Erica said...

he's ADORABLE! the fuzzy one...and of course your running buddy!

Ashley Tudor said...

So who exactly is your new boyfriend, the dog or the Doggie? Glad you dad fun. Ny is amazing in the fall.

xo.

Justin and Silvia said...

Ok This dog is so cute !!!