Thursday, September 18, 2008

When All My Wishes Came True

Last night I was able to check a bunch of things off my "to-do" list before going out of town for the weekend. Here are some exciting things for you in no specific order:

For my birthday, my parents sent me some money to buy new running shoes. No, they don't have the word "Sizzle" embroidered on the tongue, but I think they're pretty cool. I can't wait to break them in - tonight hopefully!

While at the Sports Basement, I bought a case of Gu. It's up to you, Chocolate Outrage, to bring me up when I'm feeling down.

To celebrate the new teaching position that Andrea got at the Academy of Art University, we went to Mitchells to get milkshakes. I realize that all of my pictures of Andrea are more flattering than most of you can handle, but you'll have to deal with it, OK? Seriously, Andrea told me on Monday that it was her dream job to teach at the Academy of Art and that she was thinking to apply - and by Wednesday she has a job teaching there? "Wham! Your dreams come true!"

Then tonight I had a hair appointment. Here's one last look at my hair pre-appointment.

Then WHAM! All my wishes came true of being a blonde! You didn't think I'd really do it, did you? I'll have to post some pictures with better lighting so that you can see just how blonde it is. My hairdresser even told me that he wants me to go lighter since he loved it so much. Maybe in a month or two, I will.

And last but certainly not least, I came across this blog somehow last week and I can't get enough of it. TAMN's detailed instructions on how to get married are hysterical. If you see me with 10 coats of mascara on today, you know why, OK? Good thing I already text in church, have a darling mom, and put out....I mean,...

3 comments:

tootie said...

Cute new 'do! I hope mine looks as nice when I get mine cut soon.. :)

Karen Hopkins said...

Lookin good blondie!! I think it's the true you.

Amy said...

Mmmm, why does chocolate outrage sound so delish? And I love your blond hair; I definitely think you'll have more fun:)