Thursday, October 23, 2008

Event Photos

The pictures from my race came in today. Pretty fast service with 20,000 runners to find pictures of, right? Here are some of my favorites.

I was so happy to have LaNae running with me at mile 10. AND, I was running downhill after a few miles of a steady incline. That's the cliffhouse behind us.

At the finish line. The caption for this photo should read "Which hot fireman should I go to for my Tiffany's necklace?"

I'm such a sucker - I just bought a magnet of the above picture. I have a magnet of my first half marathon and it definitely needs a friend.

4 comments:

erica said...

steph...

I am so proud of you! You did it! You look great as you're running,even like you're having fun...I didn't know running could be fun :) Congrats!

Ben and Bethany said...

You are so amazing! I am in awe!

Beverly B. said...

You look like a pro.

Steph said...

thanks family!