Friday, October 24, 2008

If you want to act like it, you have to believe it.

The kitchen in my house has turned into a makeshift call center this week. And will continue to look like this until the election is over. So everyone has their political beliefs and you don't have to share mine and I'm not even calling people to convince them to agree with me. Just to see how people are going to vote. Quite painless and sometimes even funny.

Work craziness is plateauing for the next week or so since I just shipped all of my meeting supplies to Atlanta so that it will all be there to greet me when I arrive in a little over a week. A little over a week! Yikes! I will be glad when it is all over though and I can relax a little. I'm going to start cleaning my desk ASAP so that it will be nice and clean for me when I get back in the middle of November.

I think that doing a boot camp just a few days after running my race was a bad idea. I seriously am so sore that I woke up continuously through the night due to the pain of rolling over.

In other news, here's an email I sent to a friend about our group costume tonight for the halloween party:
"I hope you were being serious the other night when you said you'd be my polygamous husband...and boy, do I hope I am emailing the right person right now. ha."
Photos to come, don't worry.

This weekend I'm going to Sacramento and Placerville to celebrate Roommate's nuptials! I can't wait. It will be especially fun to see some mutual friends at the wedding. Yay for it being a small world!

I've watched a few movies this week. If you want to know what I watched, click here or here. I'm all about the cheesy chick-flicks these days.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey, Clay and I are so proud of you for getting involved! Clay says, "Three cheers!" for you:)