Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New treadmill! Squee!

Last night I decided to go to the gym. I'm not even going to tell you how long it had been since I had last been to the gym...

ahem.

But! (And that is a big BUT) - this beauty was there to greet me. You can't see it well in the picture, but on that display, there is a tv built in. But if you don't feel like watching tv, you can watch your progress around a track, or watch your heart rate, or sundry other things. Before I knew it, I had run 5 miles and had recommitted myself to the JCC. Heck - with the monthly dues I pay, the new equiptment was WAY overdue. Obviously when the new treadmills at the gym are the most exciting thing in my life, life is good.

2 comments:

Piper said...

Seriously, though- wouldn't we all log more miles in our running shoes if we could watch a movie while we did it?!?

Pace said...

fancy. can we please have the info on opthamologists you mentioned on our blog, esp. any that are kid-friendly?