Thursday, October 30, 2008

So many happy times today.

Tomorrow I'm making my way to Phenix City, Alabama. I don't think I can even say it without a southern accent. Here comes my twang, y'all. My sweet Young Women's president from high school lives there with her husband and I am going to spend some time with them. She even promised me biscuits and gravy with peach cobbler for dessert! Hot dog!

Today has been the day of happy things. I actually had food to eat a healthy breakfast at home, I got free pizza for lunch, a sales call brought in some delicious cake; I got a text message on my way to work this morning that some good friends just had a baby girl. Then my aunt called to tell me that my cousin had her baby this morning. A few minutes ago, I got word that this amazing couple is FINALLY engaged. Seriously, they've only been dating for 7 months, but I could have told you that was going to happen about 6.5 months ago. :)

Oh; and did I mention that I'm going to get a massage right now? As in - while I'm at work; and the massage is free because one of our suppliers sent this to us as a gift before we leave for Atlanta. Woohoo!

Ok so. Tell me how spoiled I am and tell me what YOUR happy thing today was.

No comments: