Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hot-pink-lanta!

With the dying of my hair a few weeks ago, I decided that it was time to start wearing more pink. Not that I couldn't before, but I it seemed that everything in my closet was blue. Now, I'm heading towards having everything in my closet be pink. I took a half day yesterday and got some much needed new clothes. Jane went with me to be my decision maker. I'm so much better when I have someone to say yes or no. Seriously. Here are some of the things that I got. I'm even wearing two of my purchases today!

I also purchased a few accessories from H&M and got a really nice pair of pants from Club Monaco. After wandering around the mall for a while, Jane and I went back to my house, watched Pushing Daisies and then Rachael came over so that we could make our Prop 8 calls. Only a few more days! I mean - in about 51 hours, I'll be heading to the airport to go to Atlanta for 12 whole days. Yee haw!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Clever title, I must say. And I, along with Jane, approve of the clothes! Very classy yet also sassy. The sweater is my favorite.

Maunderer said...

I really like the white sweater.