Thursday, October 16, 2008

Want to know what's really going on?

I woke up late again this morning - I think my body is going into "must get sleep" mode. Really though, my mind is in "need to be at work more" mode. I find it rather annoying that my body needs so much sleep when I have so many other things to do.

Tonight is my last chance to run before Sunday's big race. I think I'm ready, but I guess we'll find out in a few days how I actually do. I'll be thinking of so many of you though who have donated to such a worthy cause - I feel so loved!

In other random news, I saw these yesterday and thought I'd pass them along.



I'm sorry that I've been such a slacker lately with my blog. Excuse my boring life, OK? I've been super busy and I guess I have pictures that I can put on my blog, but that requires getting pictures from the people who took them, or maybe even taking pictures in the first place. A blog is nothing without pictures, right?

I've wanted to talk about the time my exboyfriend added me on facebook a few weeks ago (I shouldn't have added him, probably), so I blocked his permissions so that really the only thing he could see was my basic information - and then he IMed me from his brother's name one night and now knows that I blocked his viewing. Also, he probably reads my blog now that he's getting computer savvy. And I'm not sure if that's a good thing. He's also married now with 4 children, so why is he adding me on facebook anyway? Hm. Let's all move on, shall we?

Then there's the other time that I started crushing on another ex of mine, but I don't think I have a chance anymore. Oh how I wish I did.

But I shouldn't really talk about such personal things. What I CAN tell you though is how I got a red light violation in the mail a few weeks ago with a ticket for $409.00!!! Seriously? $400 for running a red light? I'm an upstanding citizen and I didn't do it on purpose, so I wrote in an appeal. I'm happy to report that They took off $300 from the ticket and told me that if I went to traffic school, they'd take it off my record to boot! I'll take $127 over $400 any day.

Tonight I'm doing laundry and watching my netflix movie, "Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill." Anyone seen it before? I'm intrigued...

1 comment:

Erica said...

girl, we've got competition on sunday...emily's running it! i hope to run into you @ church later that day! btw, you guys get a necklace...me b/c it's a satellite course, i get the keychain. ugh. 13.1 = pain + accomplishment!