Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blush and Bashful

Voting Day. I'm in Atlanta until next week and although I will try and post soon about my weekend in Alabama, don't hold your breath. Nothing personal, folks. My southern accent is just about full blown and I've eaten more delicious food in the past four days than the past few months combined. All fat free, of course.

The weather here in Atlanta is fabulous - I haven't worn a jacket once and how can you not love that? Fall weather in the South = awesome. Considering that I need to run a few miles in the morning, I'm heading to bed. At 9pm EST. I'll find out who won this election in the morning. I can't handle this right now. Must. Get. Sleep.

Hope everyone is well - wherever you are. Love from Atlanta.

1 comment:

Aaron and Jacque said...

I just noticed the title of this post... did you eat any armadillo cake while you were there???