Monday, November 10, 2008

Coldlanta

I can't believe that it has been a week since I posted. The last week has flown by and I'm ready to go home on Wednesday. So much has happened that I will never blog about, but I have truly been humbled by the love of friends and the great humanity that connects us all no matter what our beliefs are.

Some of the great things that happened today:
  • I slept in until 7:30. Considering that the past few days my alarm clock has been going off at 4:30, that is a huge feat.
  • I was gifted with a foot rub and pedicure today from someone who loves me. After walking in heels for about 11 hours yesterday nonstop, it was exactly what I needed.
  • I'm going to the melting pot for dinner tonight. Yum.
  • This morning I shared a cab with a few ladies standing behind me in the taxi line. On our way to the convention center, I asked them if they knew a specific person in their company since it is someone I have worked with for years and never met. Who knew that she was sitting in the cab with me. I love when things like that happen. We hugged as soon as we got out of the cab.
And with that, I bid you adieu until I'm back in San Francisco. More love from Atlanta.

1 comment:

Maunderer said...

The taxi story is too funny. I will tell it to everybody.