Monday, November 17, 2008

Did I forget to mention....

This weekend was packed - very tiring, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Last night I could hardly keep my eyes open at 10:15pm, so I climbed in bed quite happily at such an early hour. With all the hustle and bustle that work has been the past few months, I'm not sure if I ever mentioned a little trip that I'm taking next week....


to Costa Rica...

Did I? Even my roommate didn't know I was going, so yeah. Next Monday I leave for 5 days and I'm heading to Central America. This week I need to find some shorts. Anyone know where I can buy shorts in November? I have a friend who once got a worm in his leg after going to Costa Rica - maybe I just need a new pair of jeans. And based on the weather forecast, a rain poncho.

Pictures from this weekend, coming right up.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Aw JEALOUSY, that is my favorite country in the world! Bring me back some Yipys, some Chickys, and some Bubys (the first 2 are cookies and the last one is candy-- have you had them already?)! Although I do love them purely for their names, they are also quite tasty! Have fun!!!

Erica said...

fun fun fun! have a blast! while you're soaking up the rain forest i'll be on the sands of hawaii. safe travels to you lady!