Friday, November 21, 2008

The Meetings Meeting in the Meetings Office.

This Friday I thought I'd bring you a smorgasbord of pictures from my trip to Atlanta. The picture below is in the Owner's Club at the Georgia Dome, home of the Falcons. Louise and I found a small room in the back of the club with a few playstations and went to town.

What a way to relieve some stress after our first real day of the meeting opening. We were both laughing so hard that we cried. I'm sure you all figured that I'd be a pro at video games and I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not.

The one thing I am a pro at though is getting down on the dance floor. I also sing when I dance, in case you were wondering. Uzi, I have a feeling that you'll appreciate the following picture: (What am I doing with my hands?! ...I need to work on my moves. More shimmies, right?)

I walked outside to check my voicemail and the next thing I knew, our CFO was wanting to take a picture with me. I'm a poser after all, so why not?

And of course, a picture of me and Stout.

And for for old time's sake, here's a picture of me a few years back out on the dance floor and from the looks of it, I'm leading everyone in the electric slide. Oh, good times. Where would I be without the hundreds of stake dances I went to in high school?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, m'dear, are so stinkin' cute. Have a blast in Costa Rica!!!

xox