Tuesday, January 13, 2009

6th Annual Christmas Traditions

This Christmas I was only home for about 48 hours, but skiing was still on the agenda. Most every December 24th, you can find me and "the gang" up at Solitude enjoying the snow and the lodge's hot chocolate. :) Here I am with Matt halfway up the mountain - aren't we just adorable?

Here's Scott helping my Dad give his best impression of what he looks like going down the mountain. Doesn't it look like he has pigtails? Hilarious.

My dad was so proud of his frozen mustache.

And here's our annual picture - looks pretty much the same as last year, doesn't it?

And moving on to Christmas - every year for the past 3 or 4, I've given my sister's kids pajamas as their gift on Christmas Eve. This picture of my Dad with Hannah is definitely one of my favorites. She has a tutu on with a fairy wand that go with her pj's. Having a niece to dress is quite nice.

I present you with my sister's 5 children; moments before a breakdown.


Next on the blogging agenda: Paris! Woohoo!

5 comments:

Maunderer said...

Thanks for the picture of Allison's kids. All the boys look exactly like their dad and Hannah looks so much like her mom. Wow.

Katy said...

You are so pretty. That's awesome you wear lipstick skiing. You are truly an inspiration.

Unknown said...

CUTE! Can't wait to see Paris pics, and hear about the trip. I wish my sister would spoil my kids like you do you.

MrsEm said...

Nice lipstick!

Unknown said...

wow! how fun! Your sister has 5 kids? wow! They are adorable. You look so hot int hat pic!I don't know if I would look that good on ski slopes. Oh I am so waiting to see your blogging on your Paris trip! You know I'll love that one! ohhh- I need a trip to Paris again! Love you!