Friday, January 23, 2009

Bliss. On a rainy day, even.

So yeah - other than blogging about my travels, I've sucked lately at blogging. I will try to be better in the future, OK?

This week at work I've been making lists of things that need to get done. Today, I made my 2009 file folders, which will help me cross off "Clean the crap up off your desk" on my list. Being organized makes me happy, but some days, I'd rather be lazy than organized, so that's just the way life goes sometimes.

Life has been good lately. I truly don't have anything to gripe to you about. I've been eating fairly healthy for over a week now and although I don't necessarily "feel" different, knowing that I'm eating healthy makes me feel good about myself. Is that what people mean when they say that they "feel better" when they eat better? I'm not sure. I'm definitely not one of those people who gets a stomach ache after eating taco bell - or a cupcake, so I'm not really sure. Moving on.

Last night I filed my taxes, sufficiently stalked people on facebook for a few hours, read, talked to my roommate, watched a few funny youtube videos, ate some sweet potato fries that I made, and vegged in front of the tv. I must say - it was quite the perfect evening. If only every night could be just as nice.

Who knows what this year will bring. Well, there are a few things that I'm scheduling in - that's for sure. I can tell you one thing that will be nice: when I'm sitting here in November.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy trip! Loved the pictures and stories.

Wanderlusting said...

AW man, Santorini in November...what a fabulous thing to look forward to!