Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thoughts about my Tuesday.

Although I've come to terms with the fact that I am indeed a republican, yesterday was a happy day. I'm happy that people won't be saying rude things about our president for a while and that the person in that office will finally get the respect he deserves. I'm happy that for once, we can all agree that things in our country need to change. And changing starts from within. Time to reach out our hands and unclench our fists. Time for Americans to rise to their potential.


And in other news, the San Francisco auditions of American Idol were great last night. I can't wait to see the Puerto Rican Princess in Hollywood.

5 comments:

Maunderer said...

*smile*

Maunderer said...

The white on your face in this picture looks like a bird.

Unknown said...

couldn't agree more. Cute pic.

Justin and Silvia said...

Vote for Zundel !!!

Stacey said...

I love your thoughts on this, Steph:)