Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Times Never Seemed So Good

{So good! So good! So good!}

My weekend was fab. San Francisco couldn't have treated me better, thankyouverymuch. Having Heidi in town was so great. We explored, we danced, we sang, we laughed, we talked about boys, and we ate Mexican food more than once. Well, maybe there was more than that, but since Heidi is the only one who took pictures, you'll have to wait for her to post about it to get more details. In the meantime, I found this on flickr:

And if you think that seeing a Neil Diamond sound-alike (I mean - they don't really look alike...) was the best thing about my night, you'd be wrong. But don't misunderstand - singing Sweet Caroline in a room full of drunk people will go down in history as one of my favorite things I've done in San Francisco. You're curious now, aren't you?

3 comments:

MrsEm said...

Ooo! I almost went to that show, but the tickets seemed expensive. Next time I'll definitely cough it up :)

Anonymous said...

Sequins, fringe, & snake-skin, all on one shirt in quantifiably AWESOME! So awesome as to make up a word like "quantifiably" to describe the awesomeness, in fact.

Pics being emailed tonight.

xox

Wanderlusting said...

Mmm, slightly curious! I used to get Neil Diamond and Neil Young mixed up - glad you went to see the "good" Neil...well, impersonater :P