Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In Which I Want My House To Be Clean With Minimal Effort



Sometimes, the thought of deep cleaning my living space is slightly overwhelming. A few years ago, I saw this chart over at Real Simple and I think about it all the time. Is that weird? In an effort to make cleaning an easier task for me to undertake, I put all these cleaning items in a google calendar so that most days, I have one cleaning task. {You all use your google calendar, right? Maybe I should make an entire post about using one - but really. Amazing. Life changing.} If you already have a google calendar that you use(but why wouldn't you use it if you had it?) then feel free to email me at stephzundel at gmail and I will share mine with you. I didn't put every single little thing on my calendar since I don't have hardwood floors or fabric shades, but if this would help you organize your life, I am more than happy to help.

2 comments:

Leesa said...

Scheduling cleaning? A bit too Type-A for me. I used to do the checklist thingie in Outlook. Abandoned it after a month or so.

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh, this is an awesome idea! I totally want a copy!