Friday, February 6, 2009

Play it now, Play it now.

This weekend should be fun - I'm planning on attending the Chinese New Year's Parade for the first time since I've lived in San Francisco. For various reasons, I've been out of town or unable to attend every other year. I'm not letting anything get in my way this time. I'm not even sure if it will be that exciting. Regardless, I'm going, rain or shine.

I'm also hanging out with some lovely ladies tonight - which may or may not include brigadeiro. There goes my healthy eating. I can't resist the stuff. If you ever come across it, you shouldn't even try. And for your viewing pleasure, here's our friend Matt More - I mean Neil Diamond singing my favorite song of the moment.



Have a great weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

Justin and Silvia said...

Just letting you know that I had so much fun you guys last night !!! Can't wait to see you guys again !!!
Love you!