Thursday, March 26, 2009

Celebrate!

Last night my roommates threw a little party for me to celebrate the fact that I passed my big test for work. Pretty nice, huh? Parties being thrown in your honor aren't a bad gig - people you love come to hang out with you. This is pretty much heaven for me.


My favorite part of this picture is Brant's face behind me. Nice one. Yeah - go ahead and zoom.

No comment. Yes, Joey's hand is on my thigh.

This was before they put pudding and brownie all over their mouth. And I'm in a good mood today. If you'd like a copy of that, I might be persuaded via email.

Thanks for the good times, friends. You're the best.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

Congrats!

Erica said...

love love love the celebration. and love love love that the past couple posts i have spotted two of my favorite pants on you! congrats girl!

Karlie said...

Woo hoo! Paaaaartay!

RC said...

Oh rib! Why must you be this way!