Thursday, March 12, 2009

In Which I Am Feeling Emotional Over Kelly Clarkson

Watching the results show tonight on American Idol just reconfirmed my undying love for Ryan Seacrest. Did you see how cute he was with Jasmine when she found out she was voted off? I'm also following him on twitter. Stop judging me. I love him.

Also, my love for the show is as strong as ever; in case you were wondering. Is it weird that I almost cried watching Kelly tonight? Emotional maybe? Let me answer for you. Yes. The answer is yes.

The last 10 days or so I've been working out pretty hard core. My biggest challenge right now is finding a course with minimal hills. Any ideas? Don't even suggest a treadmill. I'm also craving things like cheeseburgers. Obviously, working out and eating cheeseburgers don't go together so well. Oh, the troubles that beset me.

2 comments:

Leesa said...

Do you live near a middle or high school. Sometimes they have good tracks. Not the best view, perhaps, but a level ground.

Lbdubbin' said...

Start at VanNess and Bay there is almost always parking there. Lace up and head West towards the GG Bridge. follow the water the whole way to the bridge to Hopper's Hand Prints on the base of the bridge. I love high fiving the bridge. It is so fabulouse for people/dog/Baby watching. If you are lucky there will be some surfers at the turn around and the waves sometimes crash up and over teh rodad so you can run really close and get a light spray if you are hot. I guarantee you will smile on this run and be so grateful you live in such a beautiful city. The loop is a little over 6 miles and totally flat :)