Thursday, April 30, 2009

I win.

There are so many things I've been meaning to tell you. The first of which includes this picture. I may have already shown it to you. But in case you can't see Matt's eyes, maybe you should click on the picture to enlarge it. Since this is a family friendly blog, I'm not going to say much more than: BEST. PHOTO. FINISH. EVER. Seriously - worth so many more words.

oh. And I bought this photo, so I don't feel bad about showing you the proof. So there.

And speaking of finishing photos after a run - here I am with Rachael after her Ragnar relay on Saturday. She had just run 21 miles over the past 36 hours and definitely not slept since Friday morning - so she is basically my hero.

Sunday morning before we made our way back to San Francisco, we stopped by the LA LDS temple. My parents were married there and I hadn't been in a really long time. What a beautiful place. This picture of me and Chris isn't great, but I love the view behind us of downtown LA.

Here's 4 of us from our 5 person caravan group. I have no excuse for my outfit. Please don't judge me - I was in the middle of changing in the car when I suggested that we stop at the temple on our way out of town since it was only down the street.

We started talking about the number of couples who had probably taken pictures in the very spot where we were standing, so Jared & Dave(who are both married) suggested that Rachael and I each take fake wedding photos with Chris to see who took the better fake wedding photo. Here I am and since I don't have a picture to show you of Rachael and Chris, I guess I win.

I may never be able to win a race, but I think that this was in the bag. haha!!

4 comments:

RC said...

What's wrong with sweatpants? Judger. Looks like you do have Chris in the bag!! Lucky girl ;)

Bethany said...

The LA temple is where I was married, but I didn't take a picture in that spot. Good thing, too .. yours would have outdone mine, especially in that hot outfit. :)

Leesa said...

Congrats on the win! No way I could finish that race.

heidikins said...

Um, that first pic is all sorts of Awesome Sauce. Love it!

xox