Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Awesome.

In case you've been wondering where I've been, this picture might give you a pretty good idea of the way my last few days have been going. I've been hovering somewhere between a hypothetical case of the swine flu and a more probable case of pneumonia. Seriously - my life has been that awesome. Today was the first day that I got up and walked around voluntarily in about 5 days. Today was also the day when I decided that my life would be much more interesting if I started watching The Hills from season 1.

10 comments:

Beverly B. said...

I'm so sorry. That stinks. I hope you're over the worst of it.

Ben and Bethany said...

So sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better soon!

MrsEm said...

Oh No! Can I bring you something? I'll deliver some soup! (and by deliver, I mean ring your doorbell, drop the soup, and run away with my face covered.)

Joy said...

Yikes! That's a long time to be super sick. Not fun. Hopefully the Hills will help console you! :)

Bud & Kim said...

Dude! That stinks...I'm glad you are starting to feel better.

heidikins said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry! That sucks.

xox

JBlue said...

Oh Steph! I hope you get better really really soon. How's the Hills?

House of Smiths said...

yuck! hope you feel better soon!!!

alexorton said...

well at least you get to watch the hills! haha look at the bright side.

Uzi said...

Hey, think of it this way: Swine Flue, Pnemonia,.......Mono,
whatever works! :)