Monday, May 18, 2009

oh, i'm back alright.


remember that one time that i went to orlando and when i got back i couldn't find my computer cord for my camera...and also at the same time, my shift key stopped working on my laptop///

those should be question marks, but life without a shift key will only get you a /.

this picture is courtesy of erica and it was taken at kfog kaboom over a week ago. we were right off the stage, which you can't really see in the picture, but believe me. we were there. the fireworks were great, which i could also show you if i only had my camera cord, but enough about that. in the meantime, i hope everyone had a great time while i was off in orlando galavanting around, as my dad would say. i had such a wonderful time while i was there - so many good times were had and i even made it back in time for some hootin' and hollerin' at the roller derby on saturday night. and target. and a nice run in the park.

i will show you. as soon as i find the camera cord. i promise.

No comments: