Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Orlando in Bloom

Guess who found their camera cord?

Time to fill you in on my trip to Orlando before I take off on my next adventure coming up this weekend. More details on that coming up. When I arrived in Orlando, I had the absolute pleasure of spending some time with my friends Scott and Annie. The man at the concierge desk told us that we'd know where to park when we saw the upside down building. We didn't question what he said; however, we did question what we saw.

In fact, it was an upside down building. Please don't ask. I have absolutely no idea.

Sometimes when I travel for work, the hotels I stay in want to put me in a nice room to make sure that I have a good stay. Since Scott and Annie were on a roadtrip and I had plenty of room in my hotel room, I was lucky enough to have them stay with me. They live in Brooklyn, so it isn't every day that we just happen to be in the same city at the same time.

On Wednesday, my coworker and I were able to take the afternoon off and go to Epcot. I have some good memories from the last time I was here and this trip did not disappoint.

We hit up every single attraction at Epcot in about 4 hours. I told my coworker how I stayed just a few miles away from the Germany border when I was in France in December and didn't get there. So here I am in Germany. Ok ok, I'm in Florida, but between this and staying in an old German town in France, can I count it?

And this is what it looks like when Dale tries to eat you head first, apparently.

No comments: