Thursday, August 6, 2009

what would you invent?

This article has gotten me thinking in a big way. if there was an article like this written about me, what would it say???

i haven't invented anything even though i might bring great ideas to your attention. for example...
i can draw well enough to make something somewhat cool. maybe this will be a project that i will work on for a while and see what i can come up with. reading about ben franklin does make me want to be more resolute and stick to my goals more. one of them being that i will go to bed earlier. now that my roommate rachael has moved in, i might be able to more easily achieve this goal since she goes to bed quite early due to her job. here is a quick list of major goals that i need to improve upon starting now.

goal 1 - be in bed every weeknight by 10pm.
goal 2 - invent something - utilize your creativity
goal 3 - exercise at least a little every day
goal 4 - feed your spirit every single day

what about you? and really - i'd like to know what you have to say. rita, that means you. oh - and you, rachael. let's see the comments, people.

2 comments:

RC said...

I would like to invent something that permanently changes your hair color. I am so sick of sitting in that chair at the hair dresser every 2 months getting highlights. Seriously, it's 2009, with modern technology we should be able to get beyond this.
Goals? I don't need any additional goals. Well, except you and I getting DVR installed. That's number 1 on my list.

Debsie Doodle said...

My mom would definitely vote for your mountain d dessert. ;)