Saturday, October 10, 2009

running. ugh

The last two weekends, i have run. far. farther than i have ever run before.

A few things that I experienced on my run:
  • I saw the yellow jacket Presidio walker. She looked at me. I'm fairly sure for the first time ever, and she wasn't walking very fast. Pretty much at a leisurely pace. Shocking.
  • when i run, i've found that i get strange words stuck in my head and then i can't figure out how to pronounce them. is that strange? yes. yes it is.
  • last week i ran down the great highway. google it if you don't know it. i was in a sand storm. worst thing that has ever happened to me. i am still digging sand out of my ears.
  • whose idea was it to run a marathon again? shoot me.
  • is it too late to bail out on this race?
  • but really this time, who is coming over to rub my feet? blisters galore. good. times.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Your roommate was at my house a few weeks ago

RC said...

It is not too late to bail. 10k! 10k! 10k!