Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Resolutions

I like resolutions. I like having an official fresh start and reason to make good goals. So here are my goals in no particular order:

1. Read the Book of Mormon
2. Ski more than I have the last few years.
3. Visit North & South Dakota and Michigan by the end of the year so that I can say that I've been to every state in the US!
4. No marathons
5. 100% visiting teaching every month. Are you reading this, Andrea P?
6. Read at least 12 books.
7. Be more involved in church activities - like, go to FHE, participate in ward choir, go to ward temple night, study the Sunday school lesson, etc. I want to have less time to focus on myself and my stupid concerns.

Last night I went to FHE for the first time in a while and I learned a valuable lesson: my roommate will take me out if she has the opportunity. I have been warned. ha.

3 comments:

Andie said...

Um, oops. 100% visiting teaching for sure!

heidikins said...

I want to go to So. Dakota...to see Mt. Rushmore. It's an 8 hour drive and I have big plans for a weekend roadtrip when the snow/ice melts. :o)

xox

RC said...

It's not my fault that you push my buttons.