Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

When your cell phone rings at 5:30am, it is rarely the best news you've ever heard. This morning I had a call from Afghanistan and while the person on the other line (and the person you are all thinking of right now) is very much alive and has all limbs still in tact, I obviously wasn't expecting it. Twice last week I dreamed that I saw him or received communication from him. I'm learning that sometimes having your dreams come true isn't really that awesome. He is scheduled to call again tomorrow and so all day long I've been racking my brain, trying to think of anything that I've been wanting to say for the past 2.5 months. I don't think that three little words are going to cut it. I wish that were true, but boy howdy and so help me.

I'm really starting to feel like my life from August through December was a bad dream. Was it? Can anyone verify that for me?

I saw this today on someone's blog and it seemed highly appropriate. OK Go has done it again.

No comments: