Thursday, April 15, 2010

Babies

Last night I went to see the documentary "Babies" with Kristine. Click here to see the website. While I thought it was entertaining at times and cute, (um..hello! BABIES!) it left me hanging. The entire film is about four babies that are born in Mongolia, Namibia, San Francisco, and Tokyo.

In case you're wondering, the best places to be born out of those four are San Francisco or Tokyo. I thanked God last night in my prayers that I wasn't born in Namibia. Seriously. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I should have included in my prayer that I wished I had been born Asian so I was naturally thin, but I still have tonight.

I wouldn't say that you have see this, because let's face it - I grew up around a lot of babies and I didn't get any new information from the film. Maybe some people did. All in all, if you love films with no talking and funny scenes with babies being tied to beds, having gas, and being tormented by the other children around them, this is the film for you. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are funny Steph !!! Hey I will see you tomorrow night!