Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kris Allen in the Bleu Room

I shamelessly stole these photos off the internet yesterday. So sue me. Wait. Don't really, OK?

My boss asked me the other day if I wanted to go see Kris Allen at the W hotel and when I said yes, she actually read the invitation that she had received and realized that she had to go and take a guest. Lucky for me, she likes me. And I was able to convince her to go.

We were invited by the hotel, so I made Katherine sit in the front row since we could. And if you get the chance to sit in the front row, duh.

He might be young and married, but he is pretty cute.

And here's my proof that I was there and that I enjoyed myself. And you can see my curly hair.

I might not be a huge fan, but the mini concert was great and he is a great musician. Now if only I could show you the photo that I took with his wingman. He looked like Adam Levine. eek!

No comments: