Monday, August 23, 2010

Out of the fog for the weekend.

This last weekend I went to LA. Some close family friends were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and since I had the chance to spend a weekend with my pseudo-family, I jumped at the chance. Their anniversary party was held in the same room that they had their wedding reception in behind the LDS temple in LA and the theme was a sock-hop. They arrived in a 1960 dodge and it was one heck of a party. Here I am with Christina & Becca. I can't believe my little Teeter Bean is going to be a senior in high school this year! And when did she get taller than me? Weird.

Nathanael was born when I was 15 and I am still convinced that no one but his own mother loved him more than I did. He's still my little Fano.

And since his first church dance is coming up in a few weeks, (!!) I attempted teaching him how to dance.



And Blythe cut a rug with Jessica's boyfriend.


Here is a pic of me with the Gunson gals. Rebecca, Blythe, Me, Eliza, Christina, and Jessica.

Congratulations to Roger & Maureen. 50 years! What a great couple.
Love them both so much.

I didn't take photos of the rest of my trip, but here is what happened:

1. I went to Huntington Beach to stay with Scott for the night.
2. He talked me into going to a party with him in Newport Beach.
3. I saw tons of people I knew at the party. Like these guys and this guy. I sure do love running into friends and people who just make you feel loved.
4. Got my hair lightened. Do you like it? Becca did it. I love it.

No comments: