Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

Time to get that last post off the top of the page.

ahem.

Some things that have been on my mind lately:
  • My mother is currently on a cruise through the Ukraine. I hope it is something like this.
  • My dad is currently on a safari in Botswana. I hope it is something like this.
  • In the last week I've seen "Inception" twice. Who is your Mol?
  • Last night I saw "Eat, Pray Love" and I really enjoyed it. More so than I thought I would. I didn't think the book was that great, so I went in with low expectations and the movie was WAY better. Elizabeth Gilbert is an idiot, but Julia Roberts does a great job.
  • I'm on day 12 of my 30 day diet. Please be impressed with my strong will. I have been vegan for 12 days - which is not a part of the diet. Just the way I have chosen to make it go. And yes, mom, I'm getting plenty of protein.

1 comment:

Who Knew . . . said...

Impressed. But you already knew that.