Monday, June 20, 2011

In which I make you jealous.

Some things in life just present themselves to you. For example, an all-expenses paid trip to the Atlantis Hotel in The Bahamas. Did I win a competition? Yes. I beat all of you in a competition that I have named: "Who has the coolest job?"

The Atlantis Hotel flew me there and fed me good food, introduced me to nice people, let me bring my roommate, showed me amazing views of the ocean while sitting at the table over from Jerry Seinfeld, and let me swim with dolphins! I will admit that I did not have this little gem on my life list/bucket list. I have since added it and put a check next to it.

Since it was for work, I took a few hours worth of hotel tours. One of the hotels in particular is a hotel that I couldn't even have imagined in my dreams. Here is the view from our lunch table. I have started a savings account to have this view again at a later date in my life. I don't want you to know where it is because I want it all for myself.

View of some of the condos on Paradise Island.

The awesome people we met on our trip - we were waiting to see Jerry Seinfeld.


On my way to the airport on Sunday morning, I snapped this pic from the cab window. Isn't it beautiful in The Bahamas?

I do believe that my roommate took some legitimate photos which I will have to post at a later date. I wish I had photos of the time that I almost got killed by a stingray - I have Stef and a 4 year old boy to thank for saving me from telling you a story about the time I actually was stung by a stingray. I also wish that I could have spent a week in the Atlantis Kids Adventure Room. Some things just aren't meant to be.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Ok it took me about 2 seconds of looking at these pictures to become jealous. Looks like so much fun.

Melissa said...

The opening pic for the "Atlantis Kids Club" reminds me of "Stephanie's Talk Show Hour"