Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lessons from a week spent at the beach.

This last week I learned many lessons.

  • Going on vacation with 20 of your favorite people is always a good decision.
  • No matter how hard you try to help two people avoid each other on said vacation, it will be impossible. The person you are trying to avoid will be staying in the house across the street.
  • I am always happier when I am tan. Also, I will be more tired.
  • If you invite me to the beach, I will go - even if it costs me $12 to get on to the beach and even if I've just spent an entire week at the beach.
  • If you play Just Dance for 6 days, your body will be sore.
  • Dance parties that last until 3am will be epic.
  • I will never look at a watermelon the same way again.
  • That Uzi can always make me laugh.
  • Sometimes the lack of sleep is worth it.
  • Shamu will not let you ride her.

So yeah - Duck Beach was awesome this year. I have a few pictures and stories for you, but I need to catch up on some sleep first. Photo of my tan coming right up.

No comments: